Lester Building Systems is acknowledged as the leader in providing pre-engineered wood-frame buildings. Much more than just a “pole barn”, the framework of a Lester building is made from the finest, high density top-grade Southern Yellow Pine. The buildings are then secured with screws rather than nails, resulting in a much stronger connection. In addition, Lester buildings are constructed with laminated columns that integrate with roof trusses and steel panels that guard against hail and other impact damage.
Neville Construction partners with Butler Manufacturing, the recognized leader in the all-steel building industry. Butler designs and materials set the standard for structural integrity and longevity
Butler Building Gallery
- All Butler® structural steel is precision engineered using state-of-the-art computer modeling to facilitate faster assembly in the field
- A design-build solution from your Butler Builder® eliminates third parties to streamline construction and reduce construction timeframes
- Regionally located manufacturing plants allow for shorter shipping distances and faster delivery times
- Engineered for higher-quality installation
- Butler Manufacturing™ offers a systems construction approach that is more economical and faster to erect, requiring fewer parts than other building systems. Some manufacturers require labor-intensive tasks for their building systems. Take a look at some of our product differences and you will see that Butler’s approach to systems construction demonstrates a SIMPLER, FASTER, and BETTER method for your next building project.
Dale, our resident Lester and Butler Building Systems expert, was born and raised on a farm in Northeast Nebraska. He started in the construction business in 1970. Dale helps manage our office as well as sees all projects from start to finish.